Halley's Comet - 1986

Halley's Comet - 1986

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not Just Another Blog post on Obama

So I was talking to my brother last night about how optimistic we were for 2009 and how we are looking forward to the good that Obama would do for this country. I noted that although he was criticized for not having a lot of experience that this fact could actually be a really good thing. He will have to take advice from others where he lacks the experience, and this is important for a good leader. Someone who listens and doesn't make hasty decisions without the consent of his board.

But my brother noted an even better point. Did anyone know that Obama taught the constitution for ten years at University of Chicago?? I thought that was interesting tidbit. Wouldn't it be a novel idea for a President to actually uphold the teachings of the foundation of which this countries government is laid upon?

OBAMA 08!

No comments: